Sunday, March 22, 2015

Strengths and weakness with writing

My strengths when I am writing are first I love to read and therefore good readers make better writers. Writing is a great way to express how you feel about yourself. Writing can also be a stress reliever because when you are writing down your feelings you think about what is making you happy, or sad. Another strength is when I am given a topic that I know about then it is be simpler to write about that topic. My two weakness are that I don't like to do the pre-writing for the essay, but if I have to do one I prefer to do the bubble mapping because I am more of a visual learner. I also have a hard time with the introduction, and the conclusion. I am great at writing the body paragraphs given that I know what I want my thesis to be. I think that the introduction and conclusion paragraphs should be the easiest part, but for some reason for me they are not. Sentence structure is also another part of my struggle with writing. I feel like the last eight weeks for the semester course that I was being rushed into doing three essays and not being taught what she wanted for the exam. My final thought one writing is that I did not realize that for the revising the essays that I was going and proofreading, and spell checking, but not editing or adding/rearranging my sentences to where they make sense, or sound better.

No comments:

Post a Comment